The Tasty and Quick Chana Chaat Recipe
Chana chaat is very good as a party snack and is mostly made on different occasions like Eid, Ramadan, or any other party. This dish is very spicy, sour, and delicious, and it is also very quick to make. You just need the right ingredient to make it quickly.
If you are not good at making dishes or are a beginner, you can also take different cooking courses to make the dish perfect and delicious.
Let’s discuss the methods by which you can make Chana chat easily at home.
Ingredients used in Chana Chaat:
The following ingredients are used in the Chana Chaat: The quantity of each ingredient depends on how much you are going to make. It includes;
• Boil potatoes (2).
• White chickpeas (1 cup)
• Salt( according to taste)
• Black pepper (1 teaspoon)
• Chaat Masla (1 tea spoon)
• Mix vegetables finely chopped (onion, cabbage, cucumber, green chilies, coriander leaves, and tomatoes).
• Lemon (1)
• Red chili powder (1 teaspoon or according to taste)
• Roasted cumin powder (1 teaspoon)
• Tamarind paste (Imli ki chutney, 1 tablespoon) to make it sour
How to make Chana Chaat:
• The process of making the Chana chaat is very easy and quick, so you just need to set all the ingredients on the table and add up all the materials.
• First, you must have boiled peas so that you can easily make them. If you don’t have boiled peas, you need to boil them in the pressure cooker.
• Soak the peas overnight, adding a pinch of soda to it. If you can’t soak them overnight, you can do it 2 to 3 hours before making it.
• After that, strain them well from the plain water and wash them well.
• Now bring the clean water to a boil and add the peas to it.
• Now add potatoes, cut them into small pieces like a cube, and then add them with the peas.
• Now add the salt, red chili, cumin seed, chaat masala, and black pepper to it and mix well.
• After that, add the chopped vegetables to make them more colorful and tasty.
• You can also add green chantey to give it a different taste.
• In the last step, add tamarind paste (Imli ki chutney) and a little bit of water to it, which you have to get when you prepare it.
• Now mix all the ingredients well and taste it. If you think that anything is missing, you can add more to build the taste according to your taste.
• This is the way that you can make the Chana chaat very easily and quickly. If you still want to be practical, you can do a cooking course to learn more about how to make the ingredients properly.
Chana chaat is a very delicious side dish that you can eat as a starter dish at dinner or any event. It is not necessary to make it only on occasion; if you have a craving, you can make it at any time. You just need to have all the ingredients at home.