In this course, you will learn Luxury Spa Facials & Skin Care, The Great Skin Basics,
Be Nice to Your Skin/Self Grooming, Manicure & Pedicure plus Nail Care, Workshop: For a Glowing Skin, The Art of Mehndi Designing, Nail Art: Colorful, Creative Designs to Paint,
PNY PINK Brings All The Passionate Females Of Our Country On The Platform To Learn Best Skin Care Training In Lahore, Pakistan.
We Offer Professional Skin Care Training For Beginners To Enhance The Future Of Skin Care.
No One Should be Using The Same Skin Care Products They Are Using At 18 Years Old Age When They Are In 38 Years Of Age.
When You Are In Younger Age Repairing Collagen, Anti-Aging Ingredients Are Not Needed But When Your Are Older Then 20 Years OF Age Your Body Stop Produces Certain Compounds.
Your Skin Requires Different Nutrients As Your Age. Skin Is The Frame Of The Picture Just Like The Eyes Are The Windows Of Soul And Mouth As The Courier Of Thoughts.
In Professional Skin Training You Will Learn Different Kinds Of Skin (Dry, Olive, Acne, Problem Skin), Anatomy Of The Skin, Temperature Of Skin And Remedies, Washing And Cleaning Of Face. Importance Of Moisturizing And Nourishing Face. Different Skin Types Of Hands And Feet’s And Their Problems, Suitable Manicure And Pedicure Products For Your Skin, Theory Of Nail, Right Way To Apply Nail Paint. Facial Of Dry Skin, Facial Of Oily Skin, Facial Of Acne Skin. You, Will, Also Learn About Mehndi Designs, Tips And Tricks To Improve your Mehndi Designs, Different Mehndi Patterns & Flowers.
We Also Have An Seasonal Diet.
In Summer We Drink More Water And Eat Water Melons, Berries Therefore We Have A Good Skin And In Winters When Wind Is Very Dry Our Skin Goes Dry, And Rough In PNY PINK We Discuss Many Tips And Techniques Of Skin Care Training.
Your Skin Care Routine Is Only As Good As The Products You Have Used. Good Or High-quality Products Are Effective And Essential For Sensitive Skin Care.
Session 01: Luxury Spa Facials & Skin Care
1. Washing and Cleaning of Face
2. Different Kinds of Skin (Dry, Oily, Acne, Problem skin)
3. Skin Conditions & Treatments
4. Anatomy of the Skin, Temperature of Skin & Remedies
5. Threading, Eyebrows Threading, Face Waxing
6. First aid | Emergencies and remedies Session 02: The Great Skin Basics You Should Know
1. Importance of Moisturizing & Nourishing Face
2. Hand Movement Classification, Techniques & Effects
3. Procedure for Correct Standing & Sitting positions
4. Cleansing, Steaming, Exfoliation & Bleaching
5. Importance of Massage, Toning & Relaxation
6. Procedure for Removal of Black and White Heads along with effects and remedies Session 03: Be Nice to Your Skin/Self Grooming
1. Importance Types of facials
2. Right Facial for Right Skin
3. Suitable Facial Care Products for Your Skin Type
4. Dos and Don’ts After a Facial
5. Dark Eye Circles/ Under Eye Treatment
6. Exfoliation & Dead Skin Treatment Session 04: Manicure & Pedicure plus Nail Care
1. Hand & Feet Skin Type & Problems
2. Suitable Manicure/Pedicure Products for Your Skin Type
3. Usage of Mani/Pedi Tools & its Techniques & Usage
4. Massage and exercises, Demo of techniques
5. Theory of the nail. The Right Way to Apply Nail Paint
6. Filing and Shaping Your Nails | Useful Tips for Artificial Nails
7. Preventing and Treating Nail Infection
Session 05 | Workshop: For a Glowing Skin
Three Different Facials
1. Facial for Dry Skin
2. Facial for Oily Skin
3. Facial for Acne Skin
First aid | Emergencies, and remedies Session 6 | Workshop: The Art of Mehndi Designing
1. Basics of mehndi designs.
2. Tricks to improvise your mehndi designs.
3. Perfecting the grids and how to make your work easier yet beautiful.
4. Different Mehndi Patterns & flowers.
5. Beautiful mehndi tikkiya /mandalas
6. First aid | Emergencies and remedies Session 7 | Workshop: Nail Art: Colorful, Creative Designs to Paint
1. What is Nail Art?
2. Preparing, shaping, and applying base color to your nails
3. Beginner design techniques
4. Intermediate designs Techniques
5. Advanced techniques & Nail Care Session 08: Final Test for Skin Care
1. Practical Test
2. Bring the Model Along OR Apply it on your Face
3. Test Marks will be included in Final Exam
Ayesha Sayeen - Makeup Artist Blogger Trainer & Brand owner of Mahly's beauty has a product line that offers halal, affordable and cruelty-free makeup products and a platform to beautify people so that they work with and learn to use makeup products according to the need and occasion.